Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Yummy in my Tummy by Celia


On Thursday the 30th we went to the hall to make sandwiches. Mine was made up of:
  1. Cucumbers
  2. Tuna
  3. Carrots
  4. Ham

The food was donated by "Pak'n Save" Glen Innes. Its so nice that they have donated all this food. I thought my sandwich was absolutely delicious, I bet you; you would want to eat it all the time. I was sitting with the girls at a table. Right after my first sandwich, there comes another bun to make another sandwich. 
"What no tuna and ham"
What a bummer. I was so angry. Then I thought that I could have a carrot sandwich.
I really enjoyed my two sandwiches. They were really yummy. " I could really do another sandwich please". Here is a little poem I remember every time I eat healthy.
Five a day is what they say to keep the colds an flu's away
so fruits an vegetables you should eat to keep you faster on your feet.
I enjoyed eating my lovely sandwich and my friends did too.
I couldn't stand the level of noise going on in the hall though.

I really had a blast making sandwiches in the hall.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your grateful informations, this blogs will be really help for Students blog

    ReplyDelete