Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

My Speech by Ana Malia

We have been learning to write and present our speeches. We had to persuade the audience to think our way. The Olympics was our theme.
The criteria we had to use to write and present our speech included, an introduction, delivery, content and our conclusion.
I have learnt to use powerful words in my introduction and also today I have learnt to write interesting writing.

I think that I didn't do well In my speech because I did not put enough information into my introduction. For example I think that I should have used more powerful words and more humour.

I think that my delivery could have been better because my volume was not loud enough and I did not pronunciate my words correctly and I also didn't look comfortable and confident when I stood in front of the class.

I think that I had a good content because I captured the audience's attention. I also used good expressions in my speech and I included my own ideas but I only had one thing that was wrong in my speech I never included facts to support my opinion.

I think that I did very good in my speech and next time I will try to speak louder in speech and I need to try to put more confident into it.I hope next time I will make it to the finally and then win a price.
  
     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment