Pages

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Before Sports Camp by Hilda Rose

Sports camp last year was one of the best experiences I have ever had. But this year might be completely different. I expect to meet a lot of new people this year who are hopefully kind. I also expect my school to go on the water slide this year because we didn't go on it last year (please). But one thing I'm really excited about is leaving my family when I go to Sports Camp. There are 31 sports codes which are:
  • Basketball Rugby
  • Volleyball Touch
  • Indoor soccer Triathlon
  • Indoor hockey Cross country
  • Darts Athletics
  • Bowls Kayaking
  • Tennis Cage soccer
  • Croquet Chess
  • Golf Draughts
  • Softball Scramball
  • Swimming Wallball
  • Cheer Night Table tennis
  • Outdoor hockey Outdoor soccer
  • Petanque Swimming
  • Archery Shooting...

Look out for my next blog when I will let you know how we did :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment