Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mele's Maths

Maths                                                                                                                 24 Friday July 2015

                                               MATHS

This Week for Maths my Group have been working on how to solve Addition and Subtraction using different strategies and our number knowledge. When I first tried this it looked difficult. When I read the WALT I think I kind of know what to do. This went kind of easy and hard for me. Even though I got some answers wrong or right it didn't really matter I still enjoyed it. When It came to the last part it went hard. I still tried to get the answer.  I enjoyed doing this. I think this could help us in maths, because when we are stuck on a sum we could use another strategy to get the answer.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment