Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

Rugby World Cup by Anau

For the past few weeks Room 12, have been learning about the Rugby World Cup(RWC) and picking a countries to research about and learn what type of national sports and Dishes when they celebrate.We been learning a lot interesting facts other countries.
The countries I have been Researching about is Uruguay, Scotland, England and other . 

In Room12 we have been learning about the core values:
  • Teamwork
  • Respect
  • Enjoyment
  • Discipline
  • Sportsmanship
This is the example what I having been learning about.

Who is the Captain of the England Rugby team?

Chris Robshaw
What is the national sport of England?
Cricket
What is the capital city of England?
London
What is the current population of England of 2011?
53.1 million
Who is the first minister of England?
Dave Cameron
What is the national food of England?
Yorkshire pudding

This is the Countries that are participate in Rugby World Cup(RWC)

This is how much I have been learning but I'm still researching some more information about my countries.
I hope you can come and read some more information soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment