Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Pre 2015 Sports Camp by Melissa

Sports Camp 2015


Last year at Sports Camp was fun. There was a lot of encouragement and support. I think that this year I will be in most of the sports.  
I'm expecting this year to be a lot of fun, but not as much fun as it was last year because most of my friends won't be coming this year.
I'm expecting us to come 1st and to win more trophies than last year because we’re versing different schools then last year.
I’m hoping that we will be able to go on the water slide.
I'm expecting that we will be in all the sports for the finals, there will be more photos taken , and that there won't be any stealing.  
Sports camp to me is like a holiday and anyone that isn't coming they're missing out on a lot of fun.


Core values:
Sportsmanship
Teamwork
Respect
Encouragement
Discipline

No comments:

Post a Comment