Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

Rugby World Cup by Jema

Writing
This week in my writing I have been learning about the Rugby World Cup 2015 and which countries or how many countries are competing in the rugby world cup.What I have learnt so far was how many countries are in each pool like this:
These are all the countries I'm doing 3 countries they are (these are only from pool A and pool B) England, Uruguay, and South Africa, I've done more research on Uruguay then England and South Africa this is some of my research on Uruguay's traditional and native things:

What is their national food?Chivito - a traditional Uruguayan sandwich with sliced steak, ham, cheese, eggs and mayonnaise. Some chivitos also have bacon added to it.


Empanada - a type of pie/turnover which is commonly filled with ground beef (mince) or cheese.


Alfajores - two shortbread cookies are filled with dulce de leche (see below) and covered with chocolate.


Chajá - a sponge cake covered in whipped cream with crushed meringue on top. sometimes slices of peach are added. It comes from Paysandú.
This is for how far South Africa: 


How far is South Africa from England?

188 h (8,679.4 mi).

So this is the end of my blog for the Rugby World Cup but I'll be back writing other great things hope you'll read all my other blogs when I write them see you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment